Wednesday 6 January 2010

Day 2 - Breakfast: 24 Hours in...

Well well well, did any of us think we would end up here. 24 Hours down and going strong!

I must admit, given my super job yesterday I was expecting to be thin this morning but when I finally fully checked myself out in the mirror it would appear that I am still fat. Nonetheless on we plod, I expect I will be thin by tomorrow but we will just have to see and in any event we have 364 fun filled days to go.

364 days left, it almost feels like we don't have enough time left together!

Anyhoo, back to business...

Porridge with Skimmed Milk: Warming!

Instant Coffee with Skimmed Milk: This is getting desperate, tempted to treat myself to an espresso later.

Banana: Not sure what to say really, its a banana - nature's favourite practical joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment