Wednesday 6 January 2010

Day 2 - Lunch: More Home Made Goodness

Another lunch, another salad.

My fiancee (who was responsible for my lovely salad) has kindly pointed out that I keep on referring to her as my fiance which would make her a chap. Nothing wrong with that of course but nonetheless I will watch my spelling going forward

Homemade Salad with grated low fat cheese and cous cous - A lot better for me than any of the various offerings from Pret, Eat etc however probably not quite as healthy as my cottage cheese extravaganza from yesterday. I have inside information that tomorrow may involve wraps!

Apple

Pear

Coke Zero - Mizing it up after yesterdays Diet Coke excitement

And a further bag of Snack A Jacks (Salt & Vinegar) this afternoon - These are a very hip snack indeed, the back of the packet refers to "The low down...." in very cool writing as opposed to the usual Nutritional Information. For those that care 89 calories and 1.6gees of fat.

To avoid the temptations of the vending machine I have in place another Tesco Low Fat Yogurt which thankfully does not contain any Beetroot and a childs pack of Raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment